Saturday, May 20, 2006

more kool aid

Look what came in the mail yesterday ! Kool-aid from Donna of Random knits. Well, Thank you Donna, now i will have more fibre painting adventures. The weather is really getting chilly now. Look at the streets around my neighbourhood ! Red leaves! That gives me another reason to knit more.

For those of you who lives in Melbourne. There is wool/ yarn expo coming up on the 1st of June at Coburg town hall from 10 am -3pm.

I hope to see more sock yarn on sale, especially Koigu yarns. I don't seem to find them anywhere here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shanwan, can you tell us more about the Coburg wool expo, or do you know where I can get more info? I am very interested. The yarn I got from Clegs is very nice but I think the gauge info on the label is not quite right. I did a swatch which doesn't match its gauge at all but matches perfectly with Rowan felted tweed's.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home