Sunday, May 07, 2006

On a cold day

The chill got worse today. The whole of melbourne was freezing even with bright sunshine touching my face. I took out the cosy caramel socks and finished it up.

The background isn't doing justice to the socks; it is also partly due to gloomy skies outside. H thinks that the socks aren't exactly comfortable as it keeps sagging down.

However, i have got these transparent elastic bands to weave it. Hopefully, it will hold the socks up. Arrggh the trauma of knitting my first pair of socks has been endless...


After all the hype of socks, i took out my red yarn and tried crocheting with the help of Stitch n bitch crochet. Sadly after 2 rows of crochet, I FELL ASLEEP. I am so disappointed with myself. Moreover, i had trouble handling the crochet hook.. Instead, after my impromptu nap, i decided to use the yarn for knitting a coin pouch for my mother for Mother's day; keeping my fingers cross that it will make it in time to mail to tropical Singapore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahaha.. wadsup with ur socks..!

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, the bag's very cute! Btw, could you please let me know where you bought the elastic band? I've looking around for some to fix my tank top but have no luck so far. I also live in Melbourne and have gone to Spotlight, Big W, etc. Thanks in advance!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home