Thursday, May 04, 2006

an awakening...



" Nowadays, your knitting seems to be more important than anything else!"

That's what Mr H said. I was shocked. I didn't mean to turn a blind eye to most things. I just wanted to finish the BLOODy SOck.

Well, i also didn't mean to hurt him. He is a really sweet guy. Actually I can't imagine him living with a partner who owns so much yarn. Anyway, i realised that i have gone too far. It is true that i am obssessed with knitting, i have to moderate my 'knitting behaviour' so that he wouldn't feel neglected.

As for now, Introducing Purple Waves..

Now that i am finishing off my socks, i went through my stash and discover more possible yarn for knitting socks. I am very inspired all over again.


Here is 100grams, i hope there is enough to knit a pair of lacy socks.

As for crochet... I need more timeeee...

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

LOL!!!! I think my hubby feels the same way only won't dare utter it for fear of my wrath!!! LOL! I live to take breaks at work so I can knit. I live to do just one more row before I fall asleep. I drown myself in coffee at the end of my shift so that I can go home and knit before I fall asleep. Knitting is an obsession!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

My husband can relate! When he leaves he says, Now don't knit the whole time! ;)

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home