Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American foodie...

Isn't this packaging really cool? Altoids gums!( this sweet little tin will be my gum box for future) Pardon my excitement, because this is nowhere to be found in aus supermarkets. My friend introduced this cool american foodstore at bentleigh and i went straight away.

Here is more goodies... unfortunately the hershey's kisses tasted a little weird. But who cares when you are deprived of it. I used to buy it all the time while i was in Singapore where all american foods are easily imported and available. BUt Australia is a strange strange place, she doesn't welcome 'foreign foodies invasion'. Of course,there is always some room for kool-aid. Ihave got 5 flavours and will try to dye some soon. Thank you to those of you out there who help me with this kool-aid problem.
As for my socks, i have cast on again, changing for lacy socks to Peaks 'n' Valleys. It looks very much pleasing to the eyes and the stitches are not really that complicated as it seems. I hope this pair will go well and no more frogging for me:)

3 Comments:

Blogger weaselrina said...

I love Altoid's packaging.. I use their tins for everything!

3:10 PM  
Blogger B said...

I love ALTOIDS!!!!!! I remember when we were in AUS last year - CANDY (American that was) was hard to find as was the diet coke (LOL)!

Good luck on the socks. I was going to do those.... Deep breath.... BREATHE.... you can do it.. then you will be addicted!!!!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! I've never seen Altoids before although I'd lived in Canada for 10years. Maybe it's only available in the US. You're so lucky that Sunspun is only a few tram stops away. I have to drive 40mins to get there!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home