Tuesday, April 25, 2006

GAsp !


That was my first reaction when i stumbled upon the latest 'Stitch' n Bitch' installment from guru Debbie Stoller at Borders this afternoon.

After weeks of ogling reviews and raves about this crochet book, i was very tempted to purchase off Amazon, but there there, i found it in my hands today. Little did i realised that there will be a crochet handbook as well. As fans of this series, we are all captivated by Stoller's quirky sense and unbridled passion towards knitting; hence this latest book should measure up.

After the tide has settled, waves of creative juices oozes from my pores. I have scanned through the book and counted the number of projects i want to make. The number is 10, yes, i will try to make at least 10.
This is too ambitious of me. I am a knitter, not a crocheter. After countless of attempts to crochet by learning japanese diagrams; i still didn't grasp it.

But now, with the help of an english crochet book, i guess my chances of mastering it are higher.

Crocheted toys, anyone ??

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

It's a GREAT book isn't it! After meeting her in person at the book signing and seeing the actual pieces made - I want to crochet. She made and interesting analysis - in the summer when you are hot, a crochet hook and a skein of COTTON yarn and little projects seem much more practical.... hmmmmmmmmm ENJOY!!!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home