Friday, April 21, 2006

Sew ? i knit !


That phrase is familar. It belongs to a blog dedicated to knitters who try their hands in the sewing department.
Scouring through the web, i encountered these books. I can't wait to get my hands on them. Even though i have already own 6 Japanese sewing and knitting books and yet to churn out a single proper item from there ( there were only 2 adapations as i couldn't read japanese, i was looking at the diagrams to decipher the directions)

I have knitted 3 bags so far, i guess it is time to make a bag. A bag i can truly call my own.

Isn't this cover really beautiful? it is a simple layout of study/work table which looks clean and organised, perfect for achieving a clear mind.


Foodie update:
Today i bought some baking ingredients for making a sultana cake for H. I hope it will be a hit, provided i don't burn the base again. It happened to my cookies..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home