Friday, August 25, 2006

Spring break

Hello fellow bloggers and readers, I am taking a blog break. There has been too much trouble with blogger, posting pictures and my computers at home. With my knitting lagging behind recently due to work, i have to start pulling my socks up !! Literally !

I have received Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage socks in my mail after 1 whole month of waiting from Booktopia.com.au. Hopefully i can cast on a proper pair of socks for Mr Bf by tonight. I hope he chooses an interesting pattern, simple enough for public knitting, yet with the right challenge to keep me going:)


Until the day i get a brand new computer, or acquire some interesting yarns or clean up the mess in my house, I shall not appear in blogland.. Hopefully it will not be long before i get organised.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shanwan, hope it won't take too long before you can blog again. I also have the book but I still have knitted any of the patterns.

Before seeing you again, enjoy your sock knitting and take care!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im gonna miss you Shanwen - you have a good break and Ill pray to the computer Gods to give you a brand new shiny puter ;-)

I wanna see those socks when you get back ok!

7:52 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Have a happy break, with lots of knitting. Hope the mess will get cleaned up and the new computer and yarns will arrive!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Happy Knitting on your break! I have the blogger posting picture problem too, and I've resorted to linking pictures through Flickr. Enjoy your break!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Hope you get your computer issues sorted out! I agree with Peggy, you might try Flickr. I have started experimenting with that as well. Good luck getting organized and relaxed, I know how you feel! Enjoy knitting the socks!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you come back soon as I really enjoy your blog and enjoy seeing your knitting. :D

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Sometimes we need a little break.
Hope you come back soon!

11:11 AM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

I have been trying to get the nancy bush book but it is out of stock nearly everywhere.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home