Saturday, August 19, 2006

A surprise again

Look What I Got In My Mail. An interweave fall 2005 issue. I completely adore it . Thank you so much Miss KnitChick.


She also sent me another surprise yesterday. I got these. There is also a very cool socklet pattern. This totally rocks, which leads me to an idea of doing some swapping with her. So generous of her. Knitters are the best people around.

Look at that pink yarn. It is Opal Sock yarn. My very first Opal yarn. Yummy:)

Now, i have more knitting to do.

I have also finished the embellishment on Ava. More pictures when the sun is up. Thanks to the help of Jennifer again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shanwen! so glad that you like the yarn and pattern. i was happy to send them to you! :0) x

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the yarn that she gave u is seriously a lot

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pink sock yarn! The poncho and wristwarmers look cool too. Great idea to add one more cable.

8:23 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Congrats on finishing the poncho! :)
It looks fantastic and when the pics are up I'll let you know...lol and you can grab them later. ^^

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home