Sunday, July 16, 2006

Martha is growing

After 2 nights, i have managed to knit some rows. It is 119 stitches per row using a 3.0mm needles. It is small and tiny, but at least this is faster than knitting socks. Do you see Ivore dpns creeping out by the side? I can't wait to use them !
Take a closer look at the stitches... The knitting gods are smiling at me for being such a dedicated knitter. I am knitting 1 project at a time without straying to other projects. Hopefully, i can knit this quickly :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Hege said...

Martha looks beautiful. I love the color! Good deal on the yarn :)

2:17 AM  
Blogger Suse said...

That is so pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog. The chocolate treats were indeed yummy!

I love the wristwarmers you have a post or two below. Wristwarmers are on my list of Things to Knit Very Soon.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I love the pink! It looks so soft and feminine and light.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the colour n the pattern!!!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely knitting

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice - BTW I finished my Sunrise - posted what I did on the blog....am glad I finished it!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Nora said...

The pink is gorgeous - very feminine. Can't wait to see the finished product!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's going to be a very beautiful cardi. Good yarn choice!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home