Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just cut the Crap


And buy the book ! Another Rowan Book to my collection, I have decided that i really need this book in order to knit Ava poncho properly. Moreover, there are at least 3 more featured projects i would love to knit. Like these..

I also bought some yarns again !!! Some Patonyle sock yarn to knit socks and jo sharpe tweed for Fetching wristwarmers. I hope to post some pictures soon when the sun is up ! Meanwhile, i got some advice from jennifer and I am going to redo my Ava tonight again for the 3rd time!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope ava works out this time for you! never hurts to have more pattern books (that's what i tell myself :0)x

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the Ava.

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice magazine, and good luck on the poncho!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I have this same book and I think it's evil!! I already made Josie, Casey & Mercy and there are so many things I still like - Jilly, Willow, Ava, Lissa, Erin... I'd go bankrupt if I was to buy all that Ribbon Twist!!!
Good luck with Ava!!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home