Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My birthday is coming. June 24

You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.
Your strength: Your devotion
Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness
Your power color: Lilac
Your power symbol: Heart
Your power month: June
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
That's Right ! I am turning 23 in a few days time. 23, freshly graduated and jobless.
I am so compelled to buy some yarns or knitting books to spoil myself. Since, i am relatively broke now, how does one sustain a knitting habit on a shoestring budget ? anyone ?

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Happy birthday for Saturday!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you will have a happy and wonderful birthday!

8:48 AM  
Blogger B said...

You could become a knitting whore... uh knit for others that do not have the time to knit? Live vicariously through them???

Seriously - you are in the world cup knitting? yes? What are you knitting?
BTW - Happy Birthday!!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

Happy birthday! Hmmm, knitting on a shoestring can be tough. I'll go with the previous writer and suggest knitting for others. Somebody asked if I would knit a sample for their store and I said yes, just for the pleasure of knitting and honing my skills. They haven't needed me yet, though... And, a few yarn companies sell their coned yarns at a much more reasonable price than skeins, check out: www.yarns-and.com/yarnlist.htm

4:11 AM  
Blogger Hege said...

Sorry, I left something out! I know you are not in the US, but I thought you might be able to find similar deals in Australia! Example, Brown Sheep... shhh ;)

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home