Monday, June 19, 2006

World cup knitalong


Nothing much has been done these few days except for Baltic socks. BY the way, i have even joined the World cup knitalong to spur my knitting on. 1 sock down, 1 more on its way. I will post the pictures up asap. I hope i wouldn't take too long to knit the second sock. I seriously hate it when my knitting is progressing so sluggishly. There are just too many " Gotta knit sweater, socks, legwarmers, bags.. and the list goes on" on my wandering mind. My fingers are simply not catching up.

Anyway, KNit On

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

I was just thinking that too...... I start a project, then think - oh lets just start this one too.... and then LOOK at that yarn... and start another.... and pretty soon I have several UFOs and my hands are not catching up.... KNIT ON girlfriend!!!! World Cup me too!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home