Monday, July 30, 2007

Swinging winter cardi

I have always love the cold weather here as i can step out in stylish knitted pieces to brave the cold slap every morning. Hence, i caught the 'knitting garments' BUG, those clothes in my dreadful wardrobe are either simply not warm enough or phase out.. What was i thinking with that odd ball polar fleece jacket??

But alas, i was left without phone & internet connection for almost 2 weeks due to the storms. Now that i am back, i really have to show you guys the completion of the swing cardi as mentioned in my previous posts.

Drum rolllll.........




Pattern : Courtesy of Leonie from Wool Baa (inspired by a country road cardigan)

Yarn: Fila Di Crossa Zara 13 balls of 50g

Needles: 4mm

Duration: 9 weeks

Recipient: Jennifer

I love it completely and proud of myself for chunning this out. I am glad Jen loves it :) Look out for more garment projects as there is another one in the pipeline...

1 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

It looks very nice, swingy a-line shape and the colour is gorgeous!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home