Saturday, July 14, 2007

buttery scarf

Sometimes, i love to multitask my knitting projects. It is one of the best words in the English language because with all the yarn i bought recently, it is enticing me to do something with them, furthermore, it leads to another reason to buy more !! I have even receive a wool voucher from Jen to further propel me into the depths of woolly madness.
white on white ?
Another addition to the scarf family, after blocking ( which lasted for 2 days on the ironing board with metal pins stuck all over it to loosen all stitches) it stretches out to over 2 metres long, enough to go around my neck twice for added warmth & style.

Product: Buttery Scarf
Pattern source : creative knitting aus copied from here
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino dk~ 2.5 balls
Needles: Ivore size 6.00 mm
Time taken: 1 week

now i can move on to other projects



3 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

It looks really nice and soft. Glad it's long enough after blocking.

8:13 PM  
Blogger MelB said...

I love how it turns out - beautiful! I often overlook white as a colour of choice - I must really give it a second thought.

12:35 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Hi Shanwen!

That is one really lovely scarf. Now I want one!!! ^^ And thanks for the great tip for the blocking! ^^

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home