Monday, January 28, 2008

a little daily inspiration

My internet broke down for a couple of weeks, causing my usual broadband to plummet into slow crawling dial-up speed which left me constantly hyperventilating and cursing my breath ( pardon me) every time i logged on to the internet, it can't even download the main page of blogger much less of anything else. Nothing much happened during the 2 weeks besides work and more work which puts me into a constant foul mood.
This is what i saw during the weekend. Floral blooms at my doorsteps, not sure what flower this is but it just lights my day. There are clusters of them all over the bush. Well, isn't it wonderful when you can pause, breathe and look at the surrondings sometimes, without scampering into the daily mundane grind.
Of course, every morning i wake up to this goodness. Hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles of hundreds & thousands, i know that it is too rich & sinful but who cares, i need some comforting before i go step into that madding workplace again.Here's my new project, short & sweet cardigan pattern from wool baa. It has been heavily modifed so far. I never like to stick to a pattern completely, i need to make changes to keep me motivated from knitting or else it will be another ufo lurking around. More pictures to come as i have knitted the first 2 fronts already.

Well, tomorrow is monday and i am not working ! Thanks to having a public holiday~Australia day which fell on saturday.. no monday blues for me for once;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shu Ying Kwan said...

You're a knitting genius and..you need to send your address to me again. I know I created the list..but I guess I never sent it to myself. Silly right?

4:41 AM  
Blogger MelB said...

Hey I like how the cardi is turning out! Great colour too. I used to fret about going to work everyday in the past, so I know how you feel!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home