Sunday, October 28, 2007

turning organic


As mentioned in my previous post, my quest of eating healthy has driven me to venture into unknown territory.. we are talking about organic produce not just vegetarian or vegan. I am not sure how long this ' whim' will last but hopefully will improved my overall wellbeing for good.

That picture is from Macro Wholefoods store in Richmond. I went today to pick up some basic foodstuff like milk, breakfast oats, jams and some fruits. So far so good, it did not break the bank as the total bill came up to about $18. Maybe i should do this every fortnight adding a variety of organic food in my groceries.

Anyway, that creamy milk organic chocolate was calling out for me the whole time i was there... Nope, i did not buy it ..

3 Comments:

Blogger MelB said...

Good on you for tryin it out. My nearest Macro is the Glen shopping centre and I've tasted the organic chocolate - a slightly different taste to normal but its still chocolate. My kids loved it.

1:22 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Hi Shanwen, I'm glad you are turning organic instead of vegan... cause that means no more KFC lunches!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Shu Ying Kwan said...

organic foodstores have amazing presentation. the packaging makes everything look so damn tasty and healthy at the same time! unfortunately..shopping at the organic store is a little too pricey for me! though i love going in for the free samples!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home