Saturday, January 05, 2008

cookies for the new year

Here are some cookies i baked yesterday. I have not been baking anything for myself since those sticky date puddings for christmas that fed 15 people !( sorry, no pictures, i was in busy-daze throughout those eventful days) and i was absolutely craving to create something edible besides yarn crafts.

The recipe is adopted from here. They are soft cookies that do not need to be in the oven for a long time, not more than 10 minutes. Easy to bake even when you are tired and the ingredients are all readily available in any functional kitchen.

Most of them were gone once they were off the oven, I was too slow to capture the moment !

P.S: No eggs are harmed during the process, they were substituted by plain yoghurt.

I would like to share this picture of Blythe from the 2007 Shutter muse contest. Isn't she lovely ?

Here is an excerpt from the site:

This year's Miss Popularity prize goes to Akiko Yajima! Congratulation! Her photo of Blythe has captured the hearts of many Blythe fans.The ray of light coming from the sky, the clear air, her Blythe looks like a fairy in the forest. She looks so adorable with her hands full of pine cones. We received comments from the fans like "Suddenly, I was drawn into this soft mystical world." , " If I go this forest, I felt like I really will see her". Thank you for this beautiful photo!

Little Forest Helper, i am still saving money to own my first blythe !

1 Comments:

Blogger MelB said...

Oohh I just love home baked cookies they're the best! And yours look good too. I also like Mrs fields but someitmes they're just a bit too sweet - but I still miss them anyway. I know what you mean about not being quick to capture the moment. I'm like that too.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home