Tuesday, May 20, 2008

new projects in the pipeline

Guess what ! I took the plunge and downloaded 28thirty!

After seeing so many knit bloggers raved about this cute snug little cardi, i have decided to knit this instead of tilted duster..
Now i will have trouble deciding what colour it will be... perhaps something tweedy like what melita did ..

Also tried out a few new design inspirations over these few days.the 'Garden Party necklaces'...

Handmade fabric buttons adorned with matching beads on the side, a fresh twist to how necklaces should be!
A walk in the woodsSnowflakes at my window
Dreamy calico in bloom
Going to start adding some bracelets to my shop too ! I have completely miss that category out.. Argh!




3 Comments:

Blogger MelB said...

Can't wait to see how yours will turn out- I think its perfect to wear around Melbourne at this time of year ( how I miss it) ! I just love zephyrstyle patterns - clear and practical!
Love the necklaces too -tres chic!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Shu Ying Kwan said...

hey shanwen,
how do you create those buttons? they are so cute!

12:45 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Hey Shanwen...

The necklaces looks great! The ring you wore the other day looked cool too!

Anyway keep us up-to-date with the 28thirty!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home