Saturday, April 12, 2008

Crafters are Bakers too


I absolutely adore Saturday mornings.
No fussy alarms, no cursing and figeting with troublsome wet contacts lens and of course, i get to eat my breakfast in peace. Or should i say make my breakfast in peace without being hurt by kitchen dramas.

Have decided to bake some scones today after devouring some really scrumptious ones a few days ago.

Recipe is from here

What a relaxing bake in the morning that filled the house with lovely smells and H got to wake up to my delicious scones!

I love my scones with the ' full' package. I seriously love eating cream and jams, yes i know it is bad for you but i really can't help it...

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Hi Shanwen!

That looks yummilicious! ^^

I took T up to Mt Dandenong and had Miss Marple's scones with jam and cream. He finished everything!!!

That's for the recipe...at least can try it at home now...:)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home