Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kerchief scarf.. finally .. some knitting material to share !


Similar to the kerchief scarf in Last Minute Gifts.. I casted on 1 stitch and increased on each end till i feel satisfied, which is slightly less than 1 ball of zara yarn in gray.. Small and light.. perfect for days that are chilly but not cold enough to don the entire long chunky scarf .
I have been creating many fabric buttons and have decided to use on of them to pin my scarf in place ! so chic !
Here are more buttons i have created.. Look at those orangey things.. They are spotted orange mushroom earring posts!
Have a good week ahead while i nurse my perpetual cold !
For those who lives in Melbourne, I am having a stall on the 24th MAY.Crafty bazaar where you can find many other sellers like myself..
Rosie Gallery78 Johnston Street
Collingwood, Melbourne, Australia
(note there are 2 78 Johnston St,
one in Fitzroy, and one in Collingwood. We are at Collingwood, so it's the 78 past Wellington St).Time: 10 am - 1 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home