Thursday, April 05, 2007

almost there, almost winter

Look mum! What is it ? A drum ? A head pillow? A nearly finished scarf ? I love the way it turns out. I can't wait to wear it out in the cold.
Yarn Lasagna?
I can't wait for winter to come. I know i sound silly saying that. But after observing this fall's trends, i realise that gray is the new black. And I love gray so much!
Check out this new Chanel bag, donned by Diane Kruger.
Big and roomy ? Check.
Carry by the shoulder? Check
In a dark colour ?Check
It completes this winter's mood !
Yay!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your scarf is beautiful. :)

5:30 AM  
Blogger [ r 3 ] b E c C a said...

I really want to get a white knitted scarf (the one seen in Sportsgirl) but it's so ex! Maybe I should consider knitting one! Hmmm...

5:42 PM  
Blogger shanwen said...

Great ! I would love another knitting buddy:0

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home