Saturday, March 17, 2007

woolla mooo loooo

Back into the knit of things.. i decided that all i need is simple mindless scarves to inspire me to knit again. I was too pressured into knitting garments and ended up in a mess with hair pulling, ripping and tears.

The brown mass above is a garter stitch scarf in progress, knitted in Jo Sharp's aran tweed. It is so tweedy and sophisticated which makes me look forward to winter badly. I have enough of this horrendous warm weather anyway. Australian summer is really putting me in a bad mood.
Here are 2 balls of recently acquired 'Zara'.. yes.. my first 2 balls of precious Zara. After hearing continuous raves by Jennifer, i simply have to try it. I will knit a moss stitch scarf to show off its squishy woollen properties. ( it's machine washable too, great for lazy girls like me) If all goes well, i will get the green Zara and knit my cousin's long waiting scarf.
I will knit n purl away all my blues and life's uncertainties......

3 Comments:

Blogger opportunityknits said...

A simple scarf in a gorgeous yarn is a truly beautiful thing. Have a good weekend!

5:40 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I'm sure the Zara yarns will be great! ^^ You'd be a Zara-knitter like me too in no time~! ^^

6:13 PM  
Blogger Shu Ying Kwan said...

yay!!!!!!!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home