Tuesday, March 27, 2007

where is my pot of gold ?

I have been waiting for prayers to be answered.
I cannot wait any longer.
I am going to burst.
I am so sick of going through the same thing everyday.
I have been set high up to sail and let down suddenly by a gush of wind.
I am neither here or there.
I have lost my way and cannot see if there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Only time will tell. But i can't wait any longer.
I am holding on to a string of hope, wondering if it has been worthwhile all along.
Maybe i do not belong to this place.
I cannot go on like this.
I wish life would be kinder to me.
" all dressed up" but nowhere to go

I thank the people around me, keeping me sane all this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shu Ying Kwan said...

sucks doesn't it? that feeling that your existence means absolutely nothing..that you are simply treading water to keep alive, with no land in sight?
anyway, sorry to hear that you lost your wisdom. i totally understand the process. i had 4 pulled too, and looked like the biggest chipmunk in the world. it was awful. just plain awful. it felt so good to eat solid food again.
how have you been? whats your regular email address?

12:43 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Hi Shanwen,

I've gone through the same things and even now I don't know what I'm doing and where I'm going to go...

But hang in there! ^^ Life can only get better with a positive attitude. ^^

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home