Friday, January 19, 2007

trashy week

Too many bad things happened to me this week. I hope this wave of unhappiness will pass quickly. Perhaps it's my stars and planetary alignment or just my lousy luck. But i definitely hope for some positive change of karma asap.

Meanwhile, i have been thinking of posting this for a long time. Last year, i bought this cute Japanese craft book for these reasons.

Look at the toys and those totally huggable beans! I would love to knit them soon:) That's all for now... Wish me luck :O

6 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Hang in there, Shanwen! \^^/

Sorry haven't been very good with contacts... another semester coming to an end...so studying hard... >_<

No knitting or reading either... ;_;

8:34 AM  
Blogger [ r 3 ] b E c C a said...

Hey babez! Are things getting better for you now? I hope they are!

Btw, knit one of those dolls. So cute! =)

10:43 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Hi Shanwen! :)

Leonie hasn't mentioned anything yet, but then again, I haven't been working with her. But certainly try to submit your resume again. ^^

She's working on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sunday. I think it's better to come in on Tues and Wed tho...cause others days she might be busy... and better to submit it to her directly than through other staff.... ^^

1:11 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Hope things are getting better for you now.
Oh that pink top is going to be so beautiful! And the knitted toy shaped like bean is so cute!

12:20 PM  
Blogger shanwen said...

thanks everyone for your concern:)

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this book!! too bad i cannot knit!! =P

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home